The annual Strategic Outlook for Energy (SOFE) is FGE’s core analytical report for perspectives on future developments in oil demand, supply and prices to 2050, as well as providing decision makers in the energy sector with key insights and market analysis on the energy transition, decarbonisation, alternative fuels and the commercial opportunities and challenges these changes bring.
FGE’s annual SOFE report identifies the key sensitivities and risk factors inherent in the long-term outlook for global oil markets amid the energy transition.
The latest study includes:
- OPEC/non-OPEC production outlook and analysis.
- Crude oil production costs by region and resource type.
- Detailed demand outlook by seven products, nine end-sectors and eight regions.
- Resulting oil market balance and price forecast.
- Key insights into new trends, policies and technologies.
- In-depth coverage and analysis of the global energy transition and carbon pricing.
- Tracking of new decarbonisation projects and developments.
- Analysis and comparisons new fuels.
- A spotlight on challenges and commercial opportunities.