This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email FGE Marketing or write to: Marketing Department, FGE, FGE House, 133 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4JA, United Kingdom.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Data Do We Gather?
On this website, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as IP address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client and non-client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to job applications, product interests, event feedback, and event registrations.
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers, and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and How We Use Them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options, or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our website traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content, and functionality.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. The cookies allows us to check whether you are signed into our website, allowing you to access our reports and data effectively without having to log in each time you visit the website.
- Test content of our website. For example, 50% of users might see one piece of content.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling Information About You
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email or telephone.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Marketing Department, FGE, FGE House, 133 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4JA, United Kingdom
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links From Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.fgenergy.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site's data protection and privacy policies fully.