Iran After Sanctions: A World of Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Sector - Registration Closed for Special Tokyo Seminar After High Level of Demand
July 13, 2015
Who was cited:
Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki
TOKYO, JAPAN (July 13, 2015) - In late June, we announced that our Chairman Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki will be presenting a special seminar on "Iran After Sanctions: A World of Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Sector" in Tokyo, on July 17, 2015. Due to high levels of demand, we have now reached our maximum capacity of 60 attendees for this seminar.
The seminar will focus on the prospects for upstream, downstream, trading, and natural gas within a post-sanctions Iran.
Attendees of this special seminar include:
- HE Nazar Ahari, Iran's Ambassador to Japan, Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tokyo
- Nabiollah Shirazi,Counsellor, Economic Affairs, Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tokyo
- Mahmoud Reza Radboui, First Secretary, Economic Affairs, Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tokyo
- Takayuki Sumita, Director-General for Oil, Gas & Mineral Resources, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Ambassador Yoshihiko Kamo, Former Ambassador of Japan to the UAE. Japan Agency of Marine-Earth Science and Technology
- Dr. Masahisa Naitoh, Special Advisor of IEE Japan. Former President IEEJ and former Vice Chairman: Itochu Corporation
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
In addition, we are also delighted to welcome CEO's and Senior Executive members of:
- Shigeya Kato, Senior Advisor and former Representative Director, Chairman, and CEO, Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K.
- Keiichiro Okabe, Honorary Chairman and former Chairman, Representative Director, Cosmo Oil Co., Ltd.
- Michio Ikeda, Senior Advisor and former Director, Executive Vice President, JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp.
- Yuji Kakimi, President, JERA Co., Inc.
- Hiroshi Tonoya, President & COO, Shizuoka Gas
- Aramco Asia Japan K.K. (Executive Officer, Deputy Managing Director, Management & Strategic Studies Support Dept.)
- Astomos Energy Corp. (Managing Director, General Manager, International Business Div.)
- Brunei Energy Services Co., Ltd. (Managing Director)
- BG Group (Vice President & General Manager, Japan Office)
- Chevron International Gas Inc. (General Manager)
- Chiyoda Corp.
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. (General Manager, Fuel Department)
- Cosmo Oil Co., Ltd. (General Manager, Crude Oil & Tanker Dept., Supply Business Unit)
- Eneos Global Corp. (General Manager, LPG Trading & Supply Department)
- GYXIS Corp. (President & Representative Director)
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. (Executive Officer & General Manager, Integrated Supply & Trading Dept., Senior Manager, International Oil & Economic Research Team, Crude Oil Sect., Integrated Supply & Trading Dept., Analyst, International Oil & Economic Research Team, Crude Oil Sect.)
- INPEX Corp. (Senior Vice President, Oil & Gas Business)
- Itochu Corp. (Chief Operating Officer, Energy Div. 1, Deputy General Manager, Petroleum Trading Dept., Senior Project Manager, E&P Project Coordination Dept.)
- JAPEX (Special Advisor, Head of Strategy and Commercial, Advisor to President of Americas & Russia Project Division; Advisor to President of Middle East, Africa, & Europe Project Div.)
- Japan Bank for International Corp. (Oil & Gas Finance Dept., Energy and Natural Resources Finance Group)
- Japan Cooperation Center, Petroleum (Planning & Public Relations, Administrative Dept.)
- JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corp. (Director, Senior Vice President, Executive Director, PCBD1 & PCBD4)
- Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. (General Affairs Sec., Tokyo Office)
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. (Managing Director)
- Marubeni Corp. (Trade Division)
- Mitsubishi Corp. (General Manager, Middle East Natural Gas Business Div., Energy Bushiness Group)
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Business Development I, E&P Division 1, Energy Business Unit 1; Europe, Middle East, Asia Dept., Natural Gas Div II, Energy Business II)
- North West Shelf Liaison Company Pty. Ltd. (Senior General Manager)
- Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. (Representative Director, Chief Financial Officer)
- Sumitomo Corp. (Assistant to General Manager, Energy Division)
- Tokyo Electric Power Company (Senior Manager, Fuel Planning & Research Group, Fuel Department)
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. (Executive Officer, Senior General Manager, Gas Resources Dept.)
- Total Trading International S.A. (General Manager, Group LNG Bureau)
- Woodside Energy Australia Asia Holdings Pte. Ltd. (Senior Asia Advisor)
FGE is offering an Iran Commercial Advisory Service to assist international investors in upstream, downstream, infrastructure, technology, and natural gas export sector in Iran with specialists in every sector to provide analytical as well as practical assistance and hands on support. Download Iran Advisory Brochure