- National energy policy gets nod
March 21, 2018
- CSIS report on China authored by FGE and Jane Nakano
January 04, 2017
FGE is delighted to share with you a report that we co-authored with Jane Nakano, Senior Fellow, Energy and National Security Program, for CSIS (Center for Strategic & International Studies).
After a decade of influencing global and regional ...
- Iran's Minister of Economy and Finance Dr. Taiebnia and FGE Chairman Dr. Fesharaki to jointly address Japan gathering at IEEJ Headquarters
February 01, 2016
FGE is delighted to announce that Iran's Minister of Economy and Finance Dr. Taiebnia and FGE Chairman Dr. Fesharaki will jointly address major Japan Industry gathering of over 100 top industry players in Tokyo at IEEJ Headquarters on Feb 3, 2016 ...
- Outcome of OPEC meeting: No change (or rather no agreement)
December 18, 2015
Amidst some confusion in the media reports earlier, it appears that OPEC has decided to leave its output policy unchanged, with no change to official ceiling.
In fact, OPEC's communique makes no mention of any output ceiling or level at all; it ap...
- The Iran Petroleum Contract (IPC) Conference Update
October 20, 2015
The Iran Petroleum Contract (IPC) conference has once again been postponed from 21-22 November to 28-29 November, 2015.
This conference was scheduled to be held in London between 14-16 December, 2015. However, later it was decided that the IPC con...