Platts 11th European Gas Summit
Date of Event: Tue/Thur, September 26-28, 2017
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
The date has been set for Platts 11th European Gas Summit and LNG Focus day and will take place in the wonderful city of Rotterdam.
Over 2.5 days Platts will give host to over 150 gas professionals including many key leaders from the industry to provide their own perspective on current issues and then their insight into the future of gas within and outside Europe.
Topics to be covered for 2017
- The future For Gas & LNG supply and demand to Europe
- Gas price – is it going to become more global?
- Infrastructure developments and their impact
- Gas vs coal – who will be victorious?
- Global supply focusses from the Middle East, Asian and the US
- The long term dynamics for gas
Dr. Iman Nasseri, Senior Consultant, FGE London and Acting Manager, FGE Tehran