Condensate & Naphtha Forum 2017
Date of Event: Thur/Fri, Nov 9-10, 2017
Location: Penang, Malaysia
State of the Condensate & Naphtha Markets: Extracting Value.
The Condensate & Naphtha Forum, held annually since 1996 in Asia, Middle east and Australia, has evolved into an annual “must attend” event for serious producers, buyers an sellers of condensate and naphtha.
Providing a unified platform through which attendees can obtain up-to-date market intelligence, explore commercial opportunities and foster business relations, the Condensate and Naphtha Forum has to-date attracted an international audience from more than 100 cities and 45 countries, including leading producers, buyers, sellers, traders, refiners, marketers and analysts, from state-owned companies in both upstream and downstream activities, oil majors and independent oil/gas companies, as well as petrochemical/feedstock and shipping companies.
Conference Co-Chairmen & Confirmed Speakers
- Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki, Chairman FGE - Conference Co-Chairman
- Mr. Colin Shelley, Managing Consultant, FGE London - Conference Co-Chairman
- Mr. Rusty Braziel, President, RBN Energy, USA
- Mr. S Khoshrou, Director of International Affairs, NIOC International & Member of the Board, National Iranian Oil Company
- Mr. Shigeru Yajima, SVP, Oil & Gas Business, Inpex Corporation, Japan
- Mr. Sebastien Bariller, SVP/Feedstock Purchasing, Energy & Optimization Unit, Hanwha Total Petrochemical, Korea
- My. M Yusri M Yusuf, Vice President of Refining & Trading, Petronas, Malaysia
- Mr. Frederic Lasserre, Director of Energy Market Analysis, total SA, France
- Dr. Jeff Brown, President FGE
- Ms. Wendy Cheong, S&P Global Platts, Singapore
- Mr. Den Syahril, Consultant, Oil & LPG, FGE, Singapore