FGE to host Executive Briefing at Tokyo office, December 2018
December 20, 2018
Who was cited:
Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki
Tokyo (December 20, 2018) - FGE is pleased to announce that Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki will be hosting an executive briefing on December 21, 2018 in our Tokyo office. It will be an exclusive briefing, limited to a small group of attendees on a first-come first-served basis.
Date/Time: 13:30-15:00, December 21, 2018
Location: Meeting room #205 (2F), Yusen Building, 3-2 Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
Executive Briefing: “Oil and LNG Markets: Trump, OPEC, and China”
- Who determines the price of oil?
- Supply and demand versus politics?
- Geopolitical threats to the oil market
- Future of oil demand and refining
- The role of IMO
- Cycles are alive and well!
- Short term 2018-19 + 2019-21 and medium term 2022-25/6
- Emerging surplus?
- Role of China and the emerging markets vs. Japan, Korea, and Taiwan
- Future pricing: Hub, JCC, and JKM?
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +81 3 6256 0299
# # #