- Oil Closes Lower With Underlying Market Structure Holding Firm
April 08, 2021
Oil closed lower, yet its underlying market structure firmed, as investors assessed the challenges to a global economic recovery.
- Oil Drops With Virus Risks in Europe Dimming the Demand Outlook
April 04, 2021
Oil plunged the most in nearly two weeks as growing delays in Europe’s reopening and looming Iranian supply dampened hopes for a swift decline in global inventories.
- China’s Mega-Refineries Throttling Other Asia Oil Processors
March 30, 2021
The rise of China’s mega-refineries was always going to make life tougher for their competitors across Asia. But the fallout from Covid-19 is hastening the impact and accelerating consolidation across the region.
- FUJCON 2021: LNG bunkering ‘has to be part of the solution’ for IMO 2030/2050, says FGE Chairman
March 24, 2021
The consumption of liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a bunker fuel, together with other solutions, can help the shipping industry meet IMO 2030/2050 targets, believes the Chairman of independent global energy consultancy Facts Global Energy (FGE...
- Analysis: Higher supply pressures Middle East LPG prices as Chinese demand grows
March 24, 2021
Asia is bracing for higher Middle East LPG supply, as Saudi Arabia unwinds its voluntary 1 million b/d in extra crude production cuts over May through July, while US-Iran indirect talks over restoring the nuclear deal boost hopes of sanctions...