- U.K. Government Says Fuel Supplies Secure in No-Deal Brexit
October 09, 2019
The U.K.’s supply of oil and refined fuels will not be put at risk if the country crashes out of the European Union without a deal, the government said.
- Analysis: Oil's slide continues as US crude stocks rise 3.1 million barrels
October 02, 2019
Oil futures continued to face downward pressure Wednesday amid a larger-than-expected US crude stock build and a bearish macroeconomic backdrop.
- Feedstock levels getting back to normal, say Saudi petchem players
September 29, 2019
The feedstock available to Saudi petrochemical companies should return to usual levels by the end of the month after a temporary outage of more than half of the kingdom’s oil production, according to two of the country’s biggest downstre...
- Competition Heats Up to Send Europe Jet Fuel After Saudi Attacks
September 27, 2019
Europe needs jet fuel and suppliers are snapping up barrels to send over.
- India Scrambles for LPG to Meet Demand as Saudis Defer Flow
September 25, 2019
Fuel retailers in India are scampering for liquefied petroleum gas ahead of the nation’s most celebrated festival, as demand looks set to climb just as drone attacks on Saudi Arabian facilities hurt exports.