- UAE to become major player in blue hydrogen market
September 21, 2021
The UAE is seeking a leadership position in blue hydrogen as it looks to achieve self-sufficiency in natural gas and tap the growing market for low-carbon fuel.
- Pakistan looks east as Iranian gasoline supply dwindles
September 20, 2021
A recent drop in Iranian gasoline exports has sent ripples through the Mideast Gulf market, forcing major importers such as Pakistan to look to Asia-Pacific for supplies.
- Two Industries Getting Slammed By Sky High Oil And Natural Gas Prices
September 19, 2021
A cross-section of Wall Street experts has been downplaying the recent surge in oil prices, saying that it’s unlikely to hurt the global recovery. One indicator that lends credence to this claim is the oil load, or the cost of oil as a propor...
- GLOBAL GAS: Power sector to drive Middle East gas demand as hydrogen stays small
September 15, 2021
The power sector will continue to be the main driver of natural gas demand in the Middle East for years to come despite global plans to use more renewables and hydrogen as part of the energy transition to reduce carbon emissions.
- Oil Glut That Covid Built All But Gone on Resurgent Demand
September 13, 2021
Global crude inventories that ballooned during the pandemic have shrunk to the lowest level in 20 months as an economic rebound in top consumers China and the U.S. drive a robust recovery in fuel demand.