- PNG Is On The Right Tracks, Says Fesharaki
March 19, 2019
Papua New Guinea is on the right track in receiving more final investment decisions coming from resource projects, Facts Global Energy chairman Fereidun Fesharaki said yesterday while commending the government for agreeing to sign the gas agr...
- India LNG demand journey to be shaky, slow due to infrastructure limits
March 15, 2019
India’s demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is set to rise by about 10 percent this year even as the country adds import capacity at a faster clip, because infrastructure constraints keep gas from getting to consumers and hinder growth rat...
- Global LNG race heating up as WA projects face carbon hurdle
March 14, 2019
A fresh alert has been issued about the cut-throat race to be part of the world's next investment cycle in multi-billion dollar LNG projects just as Australia's two leading prospects are facing increased uncertainty over tightening state carb...
- Analysis: More US oil may flow to India as Trump strives to tilt trade balance
March 07, 2019
Washington's move to take the trade battle to New Delhi is unlikely to have a wider impact on commodity trade flows between the two countries, but could step up the pressure on India to eventually boost imports of commodities such as crude oi...
- World's Biggest Election to Offer a Boost to the Oil Market
March 06, 2019
The largest democratic exercise on Earth is set to give the oil market a shot in the arm.