FGE is dedicated to ensuring our clients receive exceptional anlaysis and insights from us, and continue to stay well informed of market happenings at all times. To continue maintaining our objective, we seek out exceptional individuals who share the same passion and dedication as we do, and who are academic, ambitious, and experienced in their role. FGE is always on the look-out for talented individuals at graduate level or with professional experience to join our team and drive FGE forward.
- Analysts/Consultants (Oil, Gas/LNG, NGL analysis and forecasting)
- Business Development
- Support Staff (Admin, Marketing, IT, Finance)
The Role and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the role will depend on the role we feel you should be put forward for.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel Macros (if applying for a research position)
- Candidate must be proficient in English; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the country they are applying for
If you're applying for a analyst/consultant position, then you must have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, economics, or business administration.
- At least one year experience of the oil industry/consulting experience.
- Ability to do independent research and work with a project team.
- Good writing and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to perform in a deadline driven environment.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in working for FGE, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.