Senior Gas/LNG Market Analyst - Singapore
FGE is currently looking to recruit a Senior Gas/LNG Market Analyst to join their expanding Gas/LNG team in Singapore. This position provides an excellent opportunity for dynamic individuals seeking career growth, to be part of a consultancy with international market exposure.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining, and improving FGE’s information database (trade, LNG projects and contracts) by closely monitoring the markets.
- Taking a lead role in expanding FGE's Asian market analysis and forecasting practice.
- Taking ownership of one or more of the functions that constitute FGE’s client services.
- Working closely with other oil and gas experts in FGE’s other offices and take a lead role in coordinating project efforts across regional offices.
- Preparing and reviewing thought-provoking reports in a timely and relevant manner.
- Working closely with the business development team to promote FGE’s gas/LNG services to potential clients while maintaining close relationships with existing clients. The position will involve direct contact with our clients.
- Becoming the country specialist for one or more Asia-Pacific and/or Middle East countries covered by FGE as part of its East of Suez Gas Retainer service.
- Communicating with industrial participants on a regular basis to keep abreast key developments in the market.
- Fulfilling the group's research and consulting mandate as well as participating in ad-hoc projects.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, business, economics, engineering or any related higher education qualifications.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the gas/LNG business (preferable market/business orientated roles).
- A solid understanding of gas/LNG market fundamentals and commercial aspect of the gas/LNG business.
- A grasp on wider global gas/LNG issues and preferably specific knowledge of the Asian and/or Atlantic Basin (Europe/American) markets.
- Ability to do independent research and lead a project team.
- Meticulous and keen to work with large databases/excel.
- Good report writing and oral presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any other languages is a plus.
- Candidates must be able to work in Singapore.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.