Oil & Gas Market Analyst - Tokyo
FGE is currently looking to recruit an oil & gas market analyst to join its team in Tokyo.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Become part of our global oil and gas teams and take a lead role in expanding FGE's market analysis and forecasting.
- Work closely with other oil and gas experts in our other international offices to provide strategic and analytical inputs to our research and consulting group.
- Prepare reports in a timely, relevant, and thought-provoking manner.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and market participants to gather market information and develop business opportunities.
- Develop the skills to interact with, and present to, clients in one-on-one and seminar environments.
- Fulfil the group's research and consulting mandate as well as participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Think creatively and conduct independent research and work with a project team. Need to work both individually and in a team environment.
Ideal candidate would be highly numerate with oil and gas indusrtry experience:
- Native Japanese speaker, fluent (written and verbal) in English.
- At least five years’ experience of the industry/consulting experience, alternatively from an engineering, economics or similar background.
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in engineering, economics, or business administration.
- Ability to do independent research and work with a project team.
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ideally to macro level.
- Able to work in Tokyo.
- Ability to work effectively with regional offices to promote products globally.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.