Junior Key Account Manager - Singapore
FGE is an international energy consultancy group specializing in providing world-class research and analysis of both regular and complex aspects of the oil and gas markets. A vacancy has arisen in the FGE's Singapore office for a junior key account manager to work alongside the existing sales and account management team help to grow and nurture our clients.
We are a team of experienced professionals with a wide range of international clients, mainly oil companies, financial institutions and producer governments. Our consultancy services include the provision of regular research and analysis, interacting with clients and undertaking special studies and reports. The entrepreneurial spirit of FGE’s consultants allows for a dynamic working environment that enables the company to adapt and develop its products in line with changes within the industry. This dynamism also allows the company to provide unrivalled organic growth opportunities to candidates with a proven ability to develop and expand the business.
Working collaboratively with the Accounts and Business Development teams, this individual will take on a primarily account servicing role while working together with Business Development teams to deliver more value to our clients by upsell/cross sell.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Act the single point of contact for some of our key clients.
- Build strong relationships across multiple client stakeholders.
- Understand the client's business model and how FGE's services can work to support them.
- Growing and nurturing existing client accounts through renewals/upsells/cross-sells.
- Working to move client relationships from tactical to partnership.
- Identifying and acting on potential new business opportunities.
- Gathering product feedback and market insight from client conversations.
- Working collaboratively with other internal commercial teams.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident and clear communication style.
- Hunger to learn and succeed.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Singapore.
- Fresh Graduates welcome.
- Previous experience of an account management or client servicing or sales role in a B2B business setting is a plus, but not required.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.