FGE is expanding its Singapore operations, and as such is looking to hire a Gas/LNG market analyst. This position, based in Singapore, provides an excellent opportunity for dynamic individuals seeking career growth, to be part of a consultancy with international market exposure.
- Creating, maintaining, and improving FGE’s information database (trade, LNG projects and contracts) by closely monitoring the markets.
- Taking a lead role in expanding FGE's Asian market analysis and forecasting practice.
- Taking ownership of one, or more, of the functions that constitute FGE’s client services.
- Becoming the country specialist for one or more Asia-Pacific and/or Middle East countries covered by FGE as part of its East of Suez Gas Retainer service.
- Working closely with other oil and gas experts in FGE’s other international offices to provide strategic and analytical input to the research and consulting group.
- Preparing thought provoking reports in a timely and relevant manner.
- Fulfilling the group's research and consulting mandate as well as participating in ad-hoc projects.