Gas/LNG Market Analyst / Senior Analyst - Singapore
FGE, a leading consulting company specializing in downstream oil and natural gas/LNG market analysis East of Suez, is expanding its Singapore operations. This position, based in Singapore, provides an excellent opportunity for dynamic individuals seeking career growth, to be part of a consultancy with international market exposure.
Remuneration will be based on skills, talent, and experience. Salary is competitive, with potential for generous bonuses. The opportunity would provide successful candidates lots of prospects to develop a key role in an expanding consultancy business.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining, and improving FGE’s information database (trade, LNG projects and contracts) by closely monitoring the markets.
- Taking a lead role in expanding FGE's Asian market analysis and forecasting practice.
- Taking ownership of one, or more, of the functions that constitute FGE’s client services.
- Becoming the country specialist for one or more Asia-Pacific and/or Middle East countries covered by FGE as part of its East of Suez Gas Retainer service.
- Working closely with other oil and gas experts in FGE’s other international offices to provide strategic and analytical input to the research and consulting group.
- Preparing thought-provoking reports in a timely and relevant manner.
- Fulfilling the group's research and consulting mandate as well as participating in ad-hoc projects.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, business, economics, engineering or any related higher education qualifications.
- Basic understanding of the structure of regional gas/LNG markets.
- Ability to do independent research and work with a project team.
- Meticulous and keen to work with databases.
- Good report writing skills.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Mandarin or any other languages is a plus.
- Candidates currently located in Singapore are preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment.
- 0 to 3 years of experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.