FGE is currently looking to recruit a Copy Editor for their London office. The Copy Editor will work with the Research teams in the London and Singapore offices to provide proofreading and copy editing of weekly, monthly and annual reports, to ensure readability, house style and clarity.
We are looking either for someone with up to two years experience or a fresh graduate keen to learn.
- Proofreading and copy editing reports (written content and excel charts/tables)
- Ensuring adherence to house writing and brand guidelines e.g. chart labelling, colour palette etc.
- Working with the Marketing and Editing teams to update and revise the existing style and branding guides
- Act as custodian of the FGE twitter feed and other social media
- Expert knowledge of standard English grammar, usage and writing
- High level of attention to detail, with an ability not just to catch but to discover ambiguous content or incorrect units
Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Excellent communication skills