Client Account Management/Office Manager - Tokyo
FGE is an international energy consultancy group specialising in providing world-class research and analysis of both regular and complex aspects of the oil and gas markets. A vacancy has arisen in the Tokyo office for a Client Account Manager/Office Manager to work within our representative office.
The successful candidate will be part of a global company with offices in London, Singapore, Hawaii, Houston and Tokyo providing support to senior management and improving client relations. The succcessful candidate will not only be carrying out general Office Management work, but will also be involved in account management duties for Japanese clients.
The Role and Responsibilities
- General office management
- Account management for key clients including usage reporting
- Responsibility for senior members of the management team’s international travel e.g. scheduling, booking flights and hotels, etc.
- Executive support to the Managing Director
- Building and maintaining relationships with client companies
- Various ad hoc duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will be able to cope well with ambiguity and be comfortable working both independently and within a team environment. They should possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills and pay excellent attention to detail. It is also essential that they are highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, most notably MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Japanese national, fluent (written and verbal) in English
- Able to work in the representative office (staff of three) in Marunouchi, Tokyo
- Possess a great work ethic, highly organised, competent, and have the ability to work using your own initiative
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment
- Confident and able to liaise with people at all levels
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.